Monday 2 July 2012

Veena Malik reveals her ultimate dream







Controversy's favourite child, Pakistani actress Veena Malik reveals that her heart craves to croon and that her dream has been to become a singer and not an actor. 

"I think, Bollywood is beautiful, but my ultimate dream is not to become a Bollwood star. My ultimate dream is to become a singer. I always wanted to become a singer, but because of my looks I was always suggested to act," Veena Malik told IANS. 

"Ever since my childhood, I have imagined myself standing in front of thousands of people and singing. I never dreamt of becoming a Bollywood star. I am happy, and acting is something I enjoy but my ultimate dream is to become a singer," she added. 

Currently Veena Malik is busy promoting her first Hindi movie Daal Mein Kuch Kaala Hai, which will see her in a double role. 

The actress shot to fame in India with her stint on reality show "Bigg Boss 4" and her romantic escapades with Bollywood actor Ashmit Patel spiced it up. 

Talking about the popularity of reality shows on television, Veena said: "People love spice in reality shows. There are certain aspects in a reality show that I also like, like 'Swayamvar'. I think media shows what people want to see." 

Veena was roped in for the reality show 'Veena Ka Swayamvar', but the reality show didn't happened because the Imagine decided to shut down its operations. 

Would she be part of any dance or comedy show? 

"I personally don't like dance shows. I said no to dance shows, I said no to comedy shows because when it comes to comedy, I would like to only do the films," she said. 


Directed by Anand Balraj, "Daal Mein Kuch Kaala Hai" releases June 29.

1 comments:

Veena Malik and Saira Mir: Two Swingers from Sex Parties...

The news about Pakistani actress Veena Malik are creating waves and vibes everywhere. Recently Veena sets a world record by receiving 137 kisses in one minute at an event in Mumbai. And she expects to be soon in the Guinness Book of Records. In contrast to this limelight, there are some other Pakistani women who are far ahead of Veena Malik in their off-screen lives... For instance, Saira Mir is the first Pakistani woman who has written her sex story in an eBook, My Sex Life in Paris. This book contains the shocking details of her wild sexual encounters, participation in private sex parties and swingers’ clubs where partners were openly exchanged...

Saira Mir is now living in Lahore after spending many years in Paris. In her book, Saira openly boosts about her highest score in a sex party - that has been 7 men. Now comparing these two women, Veena Malik (receiving 137 kisses on her hand) and Saira Mir (having open sex with 7 men in a sex party), one wonders that today Pakistani women are creating not only waves and vibes but some of them are also creating a storm in the sea!

Incidentally, this story has also brought up a deep secret about Veena Malik. This secret emerged through the e-mail communication between Saira Mir (the author of My Sex Life in Paris) and another woman in UAE who has been doing research on the libertine sex lives of some high-profile ladies. It is revealed that Veena Malik is a well-known face in the swingers’ sex parties in UAE. She is recognized in these circles with her real name, Zahida Malik. One might think that in a luxury yacht with sexually-libertine women, who should be the captain - Veena Malik or Saira Mir? Or perhaps they can swing their positions like in a swingers’ sex party.

“My Sex Life in Paris” was published on Amazon, Smashwords and Booksie. Its digital PDF version can be obtained at no cost, by sending an e-mail to: nomikhan850@yahoo.com

Post a Comment