Tuesday 27 March 2012

My first single is ready: Priyanka Chopra




Actor Priyanka Chopra, who is busy working on her debut music album, says that if all goes well, her first single will be out by mid-year.
“Music has always been a passion but I wanted the right opportunity to venture into it. This deal with UMG-Desi Hits! is amazing. We are looking at
dropping a single sometime in the middle of 2012,” says Priyanka, adding, “I was really nervous the first few times I went into the recording booth to sing. But I’m really looking forward to sharing my music with the world.”
The actor, who spent time in Los Angeles writing and recording for the album, is also excited about her upcoming projects — Krrish 3, Kunal Kohli’s next, and Anurag Basu’s Barfii. “I play an autistic character in Barfii. It is one of my most memorable film experiences. People may think it is a very serious film, but it is a funny, sweet film,” says the actor, whose last two films, Don 2 and Agneepath, were blockbusters.
Music and films aside, Priyanka recently beat her contemporaries to win the title of India’s Glam Diva by a TV show. But for her, it is actors Marilyn Monroe and Madhuri Dixit who are the real divas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment