Thursday 10 May 2012

Hotties Esha Gupta and Bipasha Basu bond over 'Raaz 3'



MOVIE SNIPPETS

Bollywood newcomer Esha Gupta says she has been a fan of Bipasha Basu, with whom she shares screen space in Raaz 3.

"I have been a big fan of Bipasha. I have seen her on the big screen and the scene in which she comes out of the sea wearing a white gown (in 'Jism'). Left a strong impact on me. In fact not only on me, but millions in our country and I was one of those. Now I am really honoured that she is my co-star in 'Raaz 3'," Esha Gupta told IANS.

Esha, who is creating waves with her performance in Jannat 2, was conscious that Bipasha Basu is her senior and so she made it a point not to have many retakes.

"Bipasha made my presence felt because she is someone who is very secure. I wasn't intimated, but I was definitely nervous because I didn't want to give many retakes and make a star like her wait," the 27-year-old said.

"She is lovely. She makes sure that she gives you all the attention and helps you. I didn't feel that I was not in the film, because the film revolves around three of us... So all three of us - me, Emraan (Hashmi) and Bipasha - have our own part in the movie," she added.

"Raaz 3" is directed by Mohit Suri.


0 comments:

Post a Comment