Thursday 19 April 2012

Don’t call Nathalia Kaur an item girl!





Still swooning over Nathalia Kaur’s item number ‘Dan Dan Cheeni’ from Department? She’s got the oomph, moves, and the face to be tagged as one of the hottest item girls in Bollywood! However, Nathalia feels she has more to herself than just being an item girl!

While promoting Department, Nathalia Kaur said: “I don’t believe in this typecast of item girl, I don’t think it does exist because it takes a lot more than be beautiful or know how to dance! You got to have a lot of more skills to be there!” Well, she has made her point pretty clear! 

Nathalia also said that she doesn’t mind debuting in Bollywood with an item number: “I am an actor… This is just a way to introducing me to Bollywood… This is a very important song and a very important part of the film, so we thought it would be nice for me and my career, using this song as a bridge to introduce me into the market.” 

Nathalia also revealed that she loves every bit of her introduction to stardom: “I couldn’t have a better recognition than I am having right now; people are watching the song and the most impressive thing is that when they see the song and then meet me and say ‘Oh my God, it’s you… it’s the same person’.” 

Moral of the story is: do not call Nathalia Kaur an item girl, call her an item girl-cum-actress! Wink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment