Friday 17 February 2012

I don’t follow trends: Kareena Kapoor


Kareena Kapoor is confident that the way her size zero look became a rage five years ago, mujras will be the next big thing after her song, Dil Mera Muft Ka, in Agent Vinod.
“I never followed trends. Jab maine size zero kiya toh sab bhage size zero ki taraf. Ab ho sakta iss mujre ke baad, sab mujra kare aur mujra bhi trend ban jaaye (When I became size zero, everyone went that way. Now after my mujra everyone might follow and it may become a trend),” she says.
The actor, who was recently in the Capital to promote the film that also stars beau Saif Ali Khan, says that doing a mujra for the first time was a “challenge”. “I can dance even in my sleep, but doing this mujra gave me sleepless nights. But it is difficult to say no to Saif,” she adds.
While dismissing marriage rumours as “speculation,” Kareena says that she shares a good equation with Saif’s children, Sara and Ibrahim.
“I meet Saif’s kids as often as I can. Sara is in an age where her friends matter a lot to her. Ibrahim is more interested in cricket. I am a friend to them, and I must say Saif is a great father,” she says.

0 comments:

Post a Comment