Tuesday 13 December 2011

Mallika Sherawat to launch her brother's film!

In touch with mother, may launch brother’s career says actor Mallika Sherawat, who had joined Bollywood despite strong opposition from her family.
Mallika Sherawat, one of the first Bold women in Bollywood, had ventured into the industry despite huge resistance from her family. But the
actor, who managed to make a name for herself in Hindi films and is now based in Hollywood, insists that her equation with her folks hasn’t changed much.
“I am in touch with my mother. I keep updating her on everything happening around me,” she admits.
In fact, Mallika remains close to her brother, Vikram Lamba, whom she says has been with her from the very beginning.
“I love my brother. He is the person who has supported me throughout. He is planning a film with me,” says the actor, who is riding high on a great review from Los Angeles Times for her yet to release debut American film, Politics of Love.
In the coming months though, she will be busy shooting for two films — Kismat Love Paisa Dilli with Vivek Oberoi and Lucky Unlucky with Sonu Sood.
Creating a platform for Vikram will also be on her mind in the meantime.
“He has done theatre back home and he is so good looking that I wish someone would launch him,” smiles Mallika adding, “Launching siblings and relatives is a very common practice in Bollywood. I should also think on those lines.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment