Friday 21 October 2011

Ranveer Singh: 'I'm not doing Hirani's film'

NEW DELHI, Oct. 21 -- The latest buzz in Bollywood is that actor Ranveer Singh is doing filmmaker Rajkumar Hirani's next film. But Singh denies the same as wishful thinking. "I wish I was doing my next film with Rajkumar Hirani," he says. For now, Singh is busy playing the character of a conman who takes girls for a ride in his next film, Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl.
Singh admits that he is somewhat like Bahl in real life. "Ricky is very smooth and charming with the women who are his targets. I am like that at times. I say what a woman wants to hear," he says. As for his experience of working with the ladies in the film, Singh says, "I had fun working with all the actresses. While Parineeta Chopra is very fresh and bubbly, Dipannita Sharma is cool and calm. Aditi Sharma is very cute while Anushka Sharma is a firecracker and a tigress."
Anushka, who was rumoured to be dating Singh earlier, recently said that the 26-year-old actor can't be taken seriously. "Anushka has said much worse things to my face. She also clarified that she was misquoted. What she meant was that I am impulsive," says Singh. Singh, who has also been linked with actor Sonakshi Sinha recently, says he is open to dating women from the film industry. "She should be physically attractive to me. She should also have a good personality, be well read and share similar tastes in food and music with me," he says. The actor was recently in Delhi to attend the GIMA awards, which would be telecast next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment