Sunday 25 November 2012

Good Morning Sms, Facebook Timeline Cover For Girlfriend & Fiance



Wake up, shake up, Cheer up
Open Ur chuni muni eye,
Wash Ur pinky shinky face,
Somebody wants 2 say U
Good Morning, Have a cup of coffee with lots of Love

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

close ur eyes & think about your lovable person & moments spend wid them!!!...then watch ur lips will automatically smile good morning &
have a lovely day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would say, I promise 4 4ever,
I will never fall in love again,
But 2 say tat will be a total lie,
Coz, I hve, I am and I will,
Alays fall in love wid U every now and then.
Good morning my love!


Good Morning Facebook Messages, Good Morning Facebook Status, Good Morning My Love Facebook Timeline Cover Picture, Good Evening Sms, good morning to girlfriend, good morning to fiance, Good Morning English sms, Good Morning Tea Cup, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment