Monday 29 October 2012

Zaria Salahuddin Joining Bollywood



Pakistani model-turned actress Zaria Salahuddin, who is currently working on PTV’s upcoming musical drama serial ‘Heer Ranjha’, has been approached by Bollywood director Munish Sharma of ‘Pure Punjabi’ fame, to star in his next directorial venture ‘Meray Yaar Kaminey’.
Munish, while talking to Daily Times, said, “Modern and stylish as she is, Zaria has this typical Punjabi touch to her, which sets her apart from any other actress, who I considered for the role. From her body language to her communication skills, from her raw talent to her sophisticated attitude, Zaria is fit perfectly for my film.”
Talking further about ‘Meray Yaar Kaminey’, Munish said, “The film is a romantic comedy, based on the lives of three male friends, who get married but miss their bachelor lives like anything. In order to break free from the monotony of their marriages, they plan on taking a much-needed sabbatical. Zaria’s role in the film is prominent and pivotal, and I have ensured that she is not used as a mere glam prop as I have massive faith her ability and talent. I approached her first when I ran some videos of her playing Heer in the upcoming Pakistani drama serial ‘Heer Ranjha’. I selected her there and then and thought her perfect for the role in ‘Meray Yaar Kaminey’. Other than Zaria, the cast of my film includes, Karan Kundra, Gaurav Kakkar and popular singer Inderjit Nikku.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment