Wednesday 25 January 2012

Bollywood takes sick leave!


The Bollywood junta seems to have gotten under the weather, as several actors including several actors including Bipasha Basu, Ameesha Patel and Tusshar Kapoor have called in sick from work.
The actors recently took to microblogging site Twitter to talk about feeling unwell. While Bipasha, 33, is down with contracted conjunctivitis, Tusshar and Ameesha are suffering from food poisoning. Bips has been tweeting constantly, not just about her illness but also her concern for the team of her forthcoming film, Jodi Breakers, who are desperately waiting for her to get back on the set.
When contacted, Bips said, "It is a viral s infection that is all over of Mumbai right now. I am doing well ... will start worka ing in a day or so hopefully, as " soon as I get an approval rom my doctor." Ameesha, too, tweeted bout falling sick on Monday. Fell ill last nite with bad bout of food poisoning (sic)," the 36-year-old actor posted. Tusshar, 35, who also suffered food poisoning, says he is on the road to recovery.
"I guess I ate something outside that did not suit me. I am resuming work today," says the actor, who is thrilled about good friends Ritesh Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza's wedding on February 4, and wants to get well soon to attend the functions. "I am kicked about attending all their functions," says Kapoor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment