Friday 21 October 2011

SRK Fan: 'I couldn't help pinching myself'

NEW DELHI, Oct. 21 -- Passengers on the Airport Metro Expressway were left starry eyed as they were greeted by actor Shah Rukh Khan who boarded the train with them on Wednesday evening.
The 45-year-old took the Metro as part of his RA.One promotional drive, and alighted at the Shivaji Stadium Metro Station for an interaction with fans. "I couldn't stop pinching myself ... he rode with us in the same coach! So many movie promotions happen but this was one I'll never forget. It was unbelievable. A Salman Khan would never do it," said an elated Arihant Jain, 24. Deepak Sharma, 41, was as amazed. "It was the first time I saw a superstar in real life, and to think of it, in the Metro! There can't be a bigger day for a fan," he said.
SRK, 45, who hails from Delhi himself, said he enjoyed every bit of the 18 minute ride. "I used to pedal across the streets of Delhi on a cycle, and I'm glad to see how far the city's come. Delhi has now become a wonderful world class city," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment