Friday 21 October 2011

I’m the youngest producer: Neetu Chandra

Actor Neetu Chandra, who turned producer with Bhojpuri film Deswa, says she is looking forward to produce a Bollywood movie.
“Of course, I would want to (produce a Bollywood film). Nothing is impossible. Why not?” says the 27-year-old actor. However that will have to wait. “I’m working in six Bollywood films. Right now, Deswa is my baby and I’m concentrating only on that. The movie was a dream for me and my brother Nitin, who has directed it. People living in any part of the country will understand and like this film, which is slated to release next month. It’s a revolutionary film and when you make something like this, not many people stand by you. We have Neetuinvested money from our house to make this film happen,” she says, adding, “There are many brother-sisters in Bollywood who are directors, like Farah Khan-Sajid Khan, Farhan Akhtar-Zoya Akhtar, but we both are actor-producer-director duo. And you can say that I’m the youngest producer.”
The actor has been in news lately for her link-up with actor Randeep Hooda. Reportedly, the two are planning to tie the knot soon. She, however, refuses to field any queries. “I really don’t want to talk about my personal life,” she says, adding that marriage will happen, but not now. “I believe in the institution, but there is nothing to speculate about now. I’ve my plate full with lots of work.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment