Friday 21 October 2011

Aamir-Kareena re-shooting spree!

Mumbai, Oct. 21 -- Good morning my chocolate barfees! How goes your day? I've been interviewing all these bais and male servants, but none seem to fit the bill as far as cleaning my home for Diwali is concerned. Guess I'll have to do it by myself! Few days to go and so much to do! Gosh, I'm going to go mad! Actually, before the madness begins, let me tell you what's hot and happening in showbiz this morning!
Sher Lock Holmes has hopped in to tell me that Aamir Khan, who will be travelling to London to shoot a portion of Dhuaan, the Reema Kagti film he's working on with Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukherji, is not planning to shoot a new portion, but to redo one.
Basically, I'd informed you earlier that he isn't too happy with what has been shot for the movie so far. So, he's busy redoing several chunks, and one of them is this one, which he's going to shoot with Kareena. Now, what hasn't been told to you is that the portion in question includes an underwater action sequence. Kareena, as reported, isn't preparing to do i for the first time. She's done it once, but since the perfectionist Khan isn't too happy with the result, he's getting her to reshoot it with him at the same location in London. Okay, Sher Lock has let the cat out of the bag too soon, no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment